Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

My kitty is waiting to spook people tonight.
Today on the 31st of October is Halloween. Or originally called Samhain, which is the Pagan traditional celebration to celebrate the end of the year. It´s a shame that Halloween isn’t as popular here than in other places like the USA, UK or Germany. I’m really going to miss the Trick or Treater´s this year.
I haven’t been in the Halloween spirit as much as I would have liked to have been today but I held a mega Lolita Halloween event last week. So I’ve not entirely forgotten to celebrate it.
Next to job hunting, tea drinking and Alpaca cuddling I haven’t done much today because I’m also starting to get sick with the flu. I do hope someone surprises me with a Halloween party though. I’m ¨dying¨ to do something Halloweeny.
But do tell me what you guys have planned for Halloween. Maybe your going Trick or Treating? Attending a Halloween party or just staying in watching creepy movie´s whilst spitting out your popcorn because your a scary cat, like me ^^.

Well have a great Halloween and please remember to make it back to the mortal world safely. And yes even if that vampire you met is real schmexy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment