Friday, December 16, 2011

Lolita Christmas Inspiration Poem


Found a lovely Christmas poem and thought I'd share it with you guys!;)

What Do We Love About Christmas?
What do we love about Christmas;
Does our delight reside in things?
Or are the feelings in our hearts
The real gift that Christmas brings.
It's seeing those we love,
And sending Christmas cards, too,
Appreciating people who bring us joy
Special people just like you.
By Joanna Fuchs

I love the warmth and cosiness of a warm home when it's snowing outside. I also love the beautiful window decorations and Christmas lights everywhere I go. And I love the wonderful Christmasy smells of cinnamon, caramel, cakes, pies, vanilla, and burning wood on the stove.
What do all love about Christmas?


Thanks for reading and take care!

1 comment:

  1. Nawh... such a sweet poem. Personally, I just love the smell of burning wood ^^ Specially when the smll still lingers in my clothes the next day.

    ReplyDelete