Friday, October 2, 2015

LBC: A Lolita Halloween Coord


Yoeeehooo! Its Friday again which means....Lolita Blog Carnival post time!!!
It's October and everything is pretty and creepy! As you might have guessed, from my previous posts, Im all about Spooktober and its special creepy and fun vibes it brings along! And this weeks subject was just ever so fitting. I had a great time using my Polyvore tool again to create awesome coords for Halloween. It never gets old. I made a few different looks, because Im never satisfied with just one. Check them out.
Coord #1
Coord #2
Coord #3
Coord #4
Hope you liked my spooky looks. I would have made even more if I had the time! But October has just begun so who knows what could still happen.


Check out the other blogger's entries too!

 
Thanks for reading! Yours truely,

No comments:

Post a Comment