Friday, September 4, 2015

Its time for?!: A collage of Coords

Its been quite some time since my last collage of coords post and I would like to make them a weekly or monthly thing on my blog. In these posts I basically pretend to be the richest Lolita ever,  own everything there is to own in Lolita/Kawaii fashion and make fun coord collages of clothing and accessory items. They are a lot of fun to do. Ive really gotten into using the Polyvore tool and I would love to share my collages with you from there. The cool thing about Polyvore is that it will also show you where the item is from and how much it costs. So if you happen to like an item on a Polyvore collage you can go right to the source. I think thats pretty awesome.


So here are my collages:

Dark Classic Lolita

Dark Classic Lolita
Merry Making in Ghost Town

A fashion look from August 2015 featuring felt hat en henley tops. Browse and shop related looks.

Icy Winter LandA fashion look from August 2015
Thanks for reading! Yours truely,

No comments:

Post a Comment