Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Outside" it's lovely!

Because it can be very boring during work hours I decided to post a lovely poem to my fellow collegues to cheer them up. For it was such lovely weather "outside" and we were all stuck "inside!"

Look! Look down in the garden how
The firefly lights are flitting now!
A million tiny sparks I know
Flash through the pinks and golden-glow,
And I am very sure that all
Have come to light a fairy ball,
And if I could stay up I'd see
How merry the fairy folks can be!

I thought it sounded so summery and knew it would cheer everyone up. And get them into the bbq, summer, flowers, sun, fresh air, relax mood. I mean it's nearly home time anyway. Getting everyone ready to enjoy the rest of the lovely day! And of course they have to send a lovely poem in return to promote my survey of cheer!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment