Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 10 – What’s in your bag?

1. My glasses. (They’re red:P)


2. Contraception pills (take them everywhere I go).


3. My Marshmallow display bankcard (It’s soso cute):P


4. Four bow hairclips (one in pink, the other with a flower pattern:P, and the other two are white with strawberries on them^^)


5. Lip balm! Always need that on me.


6. My bike keys (to lock my bike up with).


7. Business cards with my name, number and address on it. ( very convenient when you’re giving someone your number and you know the person then has the correct oneJ)


8. Deodorant (Lotus smellJ)


9. My purse with a cute teddy bear keychain^^


10. Tissues.


11. Hair elastic bands. (Have them in brown to blend in with my hair colour).


12. Some business cards from a friend who does hair extensions and a business card from my future hairdresser.



That’s pretty much it. Not too interesting:P Just the standard needs:P


Thanks for reading and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment