Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 14 – A picture of your dream item

I find it so incredibly hard to choose just "one" because I have so many favorites. So I think I will choose randomly from the group of items I desire most at this moment. And which I haven't yet mentioned on this blog.


Melty Mermaid Princess jumper skirt

This JSK is due for July this year. I would love to purchase it then but I think it will be a little later this year. Can't wait :D
I love this dress mostly because of it's little Mermaid Ariel theme. Which is my favorite fairytale. I love the authentic pictures in the material, telling a little story as it goes along. I prefere the light blue and dark blue version the most. It gives you that
underwater feel :)



If you look it up on the BTSSB Alice and the Pirates website you can see more detail. In the back are little bubbles which I think is so cute^^

You have about different versions with this material: a JSK, OP and skirt.
Further more the different accessories that go with it.


Thanks for reading and take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment