Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.

1.My favorite sweets are these cute little cakes! They're lovely and sweet and I could eat a ton of them if I could:P Well here's what they look like:

Another one is from this sweetmix of winegums. They're little throffy, sweet, pink and white mushrooms! They're the best one from the whole sweet mix!


I LOVE BROWNIES! Big fan of chocolate these past few months and brownies are definatley one of my favorites.



I have to say, every time Easter comes along I really do enjoy the little chocolate Easter eggs. I like the pure chocolate ones the best, but some fillings can be nice too. Especially when you have to pick a flavour from the hundreds of colours.^^



I don't eat too many different sweets really and just pretty much enjoy the one's mentioned above!:P Though I am open to many new flavours:P ^^


Thanks and take care!










No comments:

Post a Comment