Sunday, June 10, 2012

A wish to come true?

I'm so excited. I've promised myself and my boyfriend that if I pass my probation period at work and receive a new 6 month contract that we will go to Disneyland to celebrate!

We'll then be off for a full week to Paris and stay at a lovely little hotel. Nothing special just to please the standard needs as we are planning to be out the whole day anyway.



And while I'm in Paris why not visit the BTSSB and Angelic Pretty boutiques. I've wanted to go there for a while but hadn't the time to visit Paris, as money was a little short. Another thing I've always wanted to do was visit Disneyland when it's beautifully decorated in Halloween/Autumn style. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons because I love the arrays of colours and the fact that I can dress up all warm. What a good excuse to wear Lolita then :-)

Even if it's only for a week, I think we'll have a blast of a time. My boyfriends never been to Paris before so we'll be doing all the standard tourist viewing as visiting the Eiffel towel. Which this time I will reach the very top of. Goal SET!

Thanks for reading and take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in Disney! I know I had a blast when I went there last year ^^

    ReplyDelete