Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.


1. Chili-con Vega! Because I’m a vegetarian I put in soya instead of meatJ I just love this meal!



2. RICE! I totally love rice dishes! I don’t know why that is but it’s just so good, and tasty. I guess it’s my Japanese side then :P




3. Bread, but then freshly made beard. My dad makes his own and I just can’t get enough of it. Also Italian bread is so good.



4. Which brings me to Italian bread with herbed goat’s cheese toppingJ SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!




5. Spaghetti :D (again vegetarian style :P) Already know 3 different ways how to make it :D It will never end :P



6. Pop Tarts. This is something my parents bought in from the U.S. and I love the cinnamon and brown sugar one the best so far :P




7. Strawberries! I have to say they’re one of my favorite fruit! I love their sweetness, the colour and that they’re so refreshing! You have so many different ways to make the even more delicious. Like adding them to vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and some sugar J



8. Pizza! Yea unhealthy but I love it every now and then :P




9. Fried rice and noodles!



10. Rozekoek. This is something Dutch. They’re little pink sugar coated cakes and taste so delicious!


So that was it, I think there are much more but I can’t think of them at the moment.


Thanks for reading! ^__^

1 comment: