Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in Lolita.

1. Money! Without money no Lolita clothes! :( Sad but true!



2. The inspiration from all the other Lolita’s who post their opinions and tips on the internet. I love watching YouTube Lolita clips to get new ideas or to be pulled in even deeper. It’s one of the things I do mostJ



3. The cute shoes. You can have loads of them to match every outfit! :D



4. Being able to combine one piece in a lot of different outfits. It feels pleasing to be able to do that :P



5. Even though I’m still quite new in Lolita I have already built up an addiction to bags. Even if it’s just an accessory it’s cute looking but also practical. Plus I always feel sad if one brand doesn’t have a distractive bag to match an outfit. I don’t know why really :P



6. Internet! Without it I don’t think I would have ever known anything about Lolita and would not have found a close community. Would be devastated if this was not so.



7. Make up, even though I’m not much of a make-up wearer, Lolita have however inspired me to try and experiment with it so create a cute natural look that fits to me.



8. Different hair styles and wigs. I love the different styles they have per different style. And I love that it’s so varied. So you can clearly see what is what.



9. Cheap clothing. I think when starting out as a Lolita off brand or cheaper brands are great. Because you do have it that you change your mind and then spend so much money with you will then probably give away or sell for very cheap which is a waste. So I’m glad you have the cheaper brands for thatJ



10. Overseas shipping! We all know that before only people in Japan could buy Lolita clothes but now mostly everyone can get their hands on them. This is really great! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment